KAR PLASTIK being aware of our social, environmental and economic impacts, encouraging bilateral dialogue with our stakeholders during all our activities, and having an ethical and transparent management style are a vital part of our corporate culture.
We continue our activities in the light of our Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility Policy and this Sustainability Policy.
- To carry out a business approach that respects universal human rights and ethical values, encourages equality of opportunity, against all kinds of discrimination,
- To provide an open communication environment by encouraging active participation of the employees,
- To give priority to occupational health and safety,
- Working with zero accident principle on occupational health and safety,
- Ensuring the implementation, continuity and improvement of the occupational health and safety policy,
- To share information about the health, safety and environmental impacts of our products and services transparently with our customers,
- To ensure continuity in customer satisfaction,
- To review all processes in a way that takes into account the anti-fraud, corruption and bribery,
- To comply with national and international legislation requirements,
- To protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information,
- To ensure the health and safety of our stakeholders by effectively protecting them against all dangers while carrying out our activities,
- To implement practices that will expand our business ethics, quality and sustainability approach in our entire value chain, especially in our supply chain, and to develop suppliers towards sustainability practices,
- To manage relations with our stakeholders in a transparent manner and with common sense,
- To take an active role in solving social problems,
- To create social awareness on issues such as health, education and environment by making social investments,
- To follow a sustainable environmental management policy by following national environmental legislation and relevant environmental standards,
- Aiming to prevent environmental pollution at its source,
- To continuously improve environmental performance,
- Ensuring the implementation, continuity and improvement of the environmental policy,
- To make efforts to reduce the wastes generated,
- To recover the wastes to be generated as much as possible,
- To use energy efficiently, to protect environmental balance and natural resources,
- To create competitive advantage and ensure sustainable profitability in our value chain, based on continuous improvement and development,
- Supporting sustainable growth with a risk management culture throughout the organization by detecting corporate risks early and taking precautions,
KAR PLASTIK is committed to working continuously for a sustainable development and a livable world.
H. Alaeddin Eyüboğlu
Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility Policy
This policy, adopted by the top management of KAR PLASTIK, includes human rights, working conditions, business ethics and corporate responsibility.
- Respects and applies internationally recognized human rights principles.
- Believes in equality of opportunity and offers equal opportunities to its employees.
- Believes and respects that freedom of belief is one of the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual.
- It does not apply oppressive behavior (mobbing) to its employees.
- Acts with a zero-tolerance approach against harassment, bribery, extortion and corruption.
- Age, race, gender, belief, language, religion, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation, origin, seniority, political opinion, military service in conditions such as employment, placement, promotion, termination of employment, recall, leave, wage and education status does not discriminate on the basis of disability.
- It employs its employees based on their ability to do the job, and offers equal opportunities to its employees by making remuneration, social assistance and promotions accordingly.
- It is fair among its employees and does not discriminate.
- Applies the working hours in accordance with the procedures and principles specified in the labor law.
- Establishes the wage policy according to the sector and local labor market, without any discrimination for work of equal value.
- Determines wages and overtime in accordance with applicable basic principles mandated by law.
- It provides a safe and healthy working environment to its employees by making a risk assessment and taking all necessary measures to eliminate or reduce these risks. It undertakes with the Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
- Follows and enforces all local laws to ensure the occupational health and safety of employees.
- Regularly informs its employees in order to learn and apply the legislation on occupational health and safety.
- It believes that the most important investment is the investment it makes in its employees, and accordingly, it supports its employees with trainings for their personal development.
- It complies with the regulation on “Principles and Procedures for Employing Child and Young Workers” stipulated by local laws, Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International agreements, and does not employ children and young workers under the legal minimum working age.
- It does not do forced or compulsory labor. It does not benefit from any kind of slave, illegal or involuntary labor. Employees have the right to terminate the employment contract within an appropriate time frame.
- Respects the legal social union rights of the employees.
- It manages all its activities and investments with the goal of sustainable growth.
- Acts with a sense of responsibility towards its environment and takes the necessary precautions during its activities.
- It complies with the current environmental legislation, tries to prevent environmental pollution based on environmental dimensions and impact assessment, and takes necessary measures to reduce pollution at its source. It undertakes with its Environmental Policy.
- Takes measures regarding the protection of personal data of its employees and applies the standards specified in laws and regulations in this regard.
- Company employees; pays attention to the privacy of customers, employees and other relevant persons and organizations and the protection of private information.
- No form of corruption, fraud, embezzlement or bribery is allowed.
- It gives importance to honesty and morality within the framework of the ethical rules and law of the competitive environment it is in, and avoids unfair competition.
- Avoids commercial practices that illegally restrict competition.
- It has the responsibility of accurately and transparently recording, maintaining and reporting its financial activities. Responsible for presenting accurate financial records.
- In order to comply with economic sanctions and export control obligations, the rules to be taken into account are determined by KAR PLASTIK. The Republic of Turkey, the United Nations (“UN”), the United States (“USA”) and the European Union (“EU”) (“Turkey Sanctions”, “UN Sanctions”, respectively, when relevant and valid for KAR PLASTIK’s commercial activities, “US Sanctions” and “EU Sanctions”) and economic sanctions and export control obligations (“Sanctions”) imposed by other jurisdictions are fundamental principles.
- It acts with a zero tolerance approach against bribery, extortion and corruption.
- It does not allow any form of private or public corruption, fraud, embezzlement or bribery.
- Employees work in a way that serves the interests of the company in a true and honest way. In order to gain financial and non-financial gain, by making use of their current duties and authorities, they cannot give money to themselves, their relatives, their environment, suppliers, customers, competitors, etc. They cannot provide benefits to the parties and cannot act in a way that will damage the company’s reputation.
- Due to the conflict of personal interests, it is not allowed to provide benefits to third parties.
- In cases where the company is represented, the employee is obliged to express the company’s views, not their personal views.
- It does not use any product that is out of agreement with the customer regarding the parts and raw materials used in production.
- It guarantees not to produce counterfeit parts, unauthorized copies.
- Respects intellectual property.
- Internal Complaints are handled through the escalation mechanism. Employees can report inappropriate situations to their authorized superiors, and if they do not find a solution, they can escalate.
- Within the scope of the suggestion system, employees can submit their suggestions in writing whenever they want. Suggestions are periodically evaluated by the board.
- External complaints will be received through all available channels such as telephone, mail, website registered on the website. (www.karpls.com)
- Employees are expected to understand the ethical rules detailed in the above articles and to act in accordance with these rules and laws in every environment they are in.
- The company does not allow any employee to deviate from ethical behavior accepted in the society.
- In case of any unethical behavior and/or bribery observed or heard by the employees, it ensures that the employees freely reach their supervisor and facility manager through escalation.
- Observes the rights, legal and confidentiality rights of all employees and complies with the laws.
- Understands and tries to meet the needs and expectations of all employees under appropriate conditions.
- It guides all employees to treat each other with courtesy rules.
H. Alaeddin Eyüboğlu
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
KAR PLASTIK complies with occupational health and safety as an integral part of the company policy and aims to display a successful performance for continuous improvement by fulfilling the requirements of the relevant legal and other conditions. Our responsibilities regarding occupational health and safety are among the basic duties of all our employees under the leadership of senior management.
Our management, whose priority is occupational health and safety, is determined to identify the targets in accordance with this policy, to publish them, to ensure their active participation in the system by taking the active participation of our employees and to use the necessary resources in practice.
For this purpose;
- To meet all legal and other obligations regarding Occupational Health and Safety,
- To identify all precautions that may cause occupational accidents and occupational illnesses, to apply them and to ensure applying them by employees,
- To provide and make efforts to use personal protective equipment for the prevention of work accidents and occupational diseases,
- To ensure the safe use and maintenance of machines and equipments,
- To take all precautions against dangers such as fire, injury and disease that pose a danger to life and property safety,
- To raise awareness of occupational health and safety to the highest level by evaluating risks and opportunities with sustainable and proactive occupational health and safety management,
- To prepare and announce emergency plans in line with risks and opportunities,
- To select technological solutions to eliminate dangers that may pose a risk to the health of our employees, to improve workplace ergonomics,
- To provide guidance on chemicals without harming health,
- Believing that the successes in occupational health and safety, to increase our efficiency and continuously improve the system we have created,
- Considering the needs and expectations of the parties, to contribute to the occupational health and safety awareness of our employees through training, events and other activities, and to create a strong occupational health and safety culture,
We are committed to abide all the requirements of this policy.
H. Alaeddin Eyüboğlu
KAR PLASTIK operates with the awareness of our responsibility to the environment, we consider it a basic principle to be a company that protects the environment we live in during all our activities and adheres to ethical rules.
For this purpose;
- To take the necessary measures to prevent our environmental risks by working regarding environmental laws, regulations and standards,
- To ensure the continuity and improvement of the Environmental Management System we have established,
- To prevent the negative effects on the environment that may arise from our production and to reduce air, water and soil pollution,
- To protect our natural resources, to minimize greenhouse gas emissions, to use energy efficiently, to save energy and water consumption,
- To reduce wastes, to collect, to eliminate or to recycle hazardous and non-hazardous wastes appropriately with sustainable resource management,
- To choose by considering environmentally friendly technologies in the improvement of our production facility and in our new investments,
- To prevent environmental pollution at its source, to continuously improve our environmental performance,
- To raise awareness of our employees and suppliers about the environment,
- To increase environmental awareness and sensitivity by ensuring that our policy is understood and adopted by our stakeholders,
In line with this environmental policy, KAR PLASTIK accept to work continuously for a sustainable development and a livable world and to comply with all the requirements of this policy.
H. Alaeddin Eyüboğlu
As KAR PLASTİK inc;
To determine the demands of our internal and external business partners based on their needs and expectations and to respond to their demands, To provide quality products / services and prices and to increase satisfaction, Determining our processes and establishing interactions between processes by adopting the process approach of the system, To continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes with a risk-based thinking logic.
To control, monitor and measure the system to ensure continuity Developing teamwork and team spirit by increasing the competence of our employees To provide our customers with timely, reliable quality, affordable products at affordable market prices. To be respectful to the environment. Within the framework of our Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility policy; To prevent our employees from breaking ethical rules, to create equality of opportunity, not to discriminate, to be fair. To use natural resources effectively and to produce products that respect the environment.
H. Alaeddin Eyüboğlu